Known for her comedic and dramatic performances, Amy Adams has been ranked three times as one of the highest paid actresses in the US and the world. Today Famous and Pretty Ministry celebrates Amy Adams stunning looks and body 😍
About Amy Adams
Amy Adams is an American actress and singer. She was born in Vicenza, Italy, to American parents, Kathryn (Hicken) and Richard Adams, a U.S. Army officer stationed at Caserma Ederle in Italy at the time. Amy’s first acting role came with a guest appearance on television series Charmed (1998). She made her feature film debut in Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999). After moving to Los Angeles, she had guest roles on several television shows before landing a role in Catch Me If You Can. Adams is perhaps best known for movie roles in The Hunger Games and American Hustle. In 2008, Amy also played the role of Mrs. Pettigrew, who pursues a career whilst unemployed, and finds herself in the midst of high society shenanigans. Amy Adams’ breakout role came in the 2005 independent film Junebug, for which she received rave reviews and an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
That Swimsuit in American Hustle
Amy’s other movies include Enchanted (2007), Doubt (2008), Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009), The Fighter (2010). Not forgetting The Muppets (2011), Big Eyes (2014), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Nocturnal Animals (2016).
Enjoy these examples of Amy looking stunning!
Amy Adams has been nominated for five Academy Awards and six Golden Globe Awards. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Fighter. Amazingly, Amy was brought up as a Mormon. Amy states she is proud of her Mormon upbringing and family heritage. She was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shortly after her birth. Adams spent much of her childhood living in various places, including England, Italy, and Germany.
Amy loves wearing daring dresses at various awards ceremonies and industry events. Here’s Amy smashing it in a plunging neckline dress for Vanity Fair’s Oscar’s shindig in 2019:
No doubt Amy was singing the praises of body tape after wearing this dress to the premiere of movie Arrival!
- “I’m very proud of my heritage. I’m Italian on my father’s side and English on my mother’s side. And I was born in Italy, so I consider myself Italian.
- My parents were always supportive of my dreams of being an actor. They never pushed me into it, but they were always behind me 100 percent.
- I love what I do. I take a lot of pride in my work, and I think the joy is in the doing of it.
- For me, acting is all about telling the truth and being honest. It’s not about trying to be something that you’re not.
- I think that we all have different sides to ourselves, different aspects of our personality, and I think that’s what makes us interesting as people.
- I’m a very determined person, and I don’t like to give up on anything.
- I’m very competitive by nature. And I like to be challenged.
- I always try to better myself as an actor and as a person.
- I never want to rest on my laurels or be complacent. I always want to keep pushing myself to see what else I can do.
- As an actor, you always want to challenge yourself and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Life is all about taking chances and making mistakes. That’s how we learn and grow as human beings.